They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.
Tom Bodett (via feellng)
- bae: come over
- me: do you have food
- bae: my parents aren't home
- me: are they coming back with food
SLEEP TIME IS NOW
SWEET DREAMS HUMAN
I WILL BE HERE, SHARING MY WARMTHS
I GOOD DOG
I KEEP MY HUMAN SAFE
- 14 years old: I'm young but I know what I want. This isn't that hard, I'm all grown up already and have everything figured out.
- 17 years old: Well, this is a little harder than I thought. School is almost ending. What am I going to do with my life?
- 21 years old: What the fuck is going on? Where are my socks?